Summicron 50mm goggles wanted.

Discussion in 'Rangefinder Forum' started by normmamiya, Apr 18, 2011.

1. normmamiya

normmamiya Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    Hi everybody

I'm looking for a goggle for a Summicron 50mm (the small piece to do macro work).

The only one in Ebay was sold last week. So, if you know where I can buy this
    item. I will be very happy.

Regards

2. John Koehrer

John Koehrer Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    They show up from time to time, the 'bay or RFF seem to be the best, I just bought a set about six months ago from a fellow on RFF, clean and with the box for $100.
    Pretty much made my day.

3. elekm

elekm Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Check with Kevin's Cameras. He has a lot of stuff. Bring your paycheck. You'll pay a big premium.

4. jochen

jochen Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello,
    please remember that the goggle will only work with the special dual-range Summicron and not with a normal one.

5. thomasw_

thomasw_ Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Camera's West has them. Great with which to deal, too. There are two versions of the goggles for the DR summicron; read here and be sure you get the right one for your DR summicron 50/2.

6. BenjiH

BenjiH Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format RF
    I have one that I'll sell for $50. It will fit a dual range summicron, but it has been modified by a po who didn't understand how to mount/unmount the eyes. Normally there is a half sphere indention to keep it locked to the body of the lens, but this one has an area that has been drilled out so the user could remove it even if it should be locked down. I can send a photo if you are interested. It will work for the macro work, but it's not necessarily a beauty.

7. Ronald Moravec

Ronald Moravec Member

Just to repeat, there are two kinds and they sort of work on the wrong lens, but be aware and get the correct one.