Sweet Saunders enlarger in Pasadena CA

Discussion in 'Darkroom Equipment' started by david b, Oct 26, 2006.

1. david b

david b Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Here is the link....SAUNDERS

I have a 4550xlg and love it and I know there are several folks here who have the same one as well.

2. eric

eric Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'd like a piano in my darkroom. A nice white one.
    That does look pretty nice. I was just reading something last night about Sexton and his Saunders enlarger. I think it was about the neg carriers. The Saunders are nice (better?) than most.

3. Chan Tran

Chan Tran Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have a white grand piano but my darkroom is too small to take it in. My digital piano would fit but it's not white. My digital piano has the electronic metronome which could be used for timing the exposure. Don't really want to paint it white though.

4. Sal Santamaura

Sal Santamaura Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Caution -- the listing says "Shipping and Handling is 150 lbs." The three factory packaged shipping boxes for this enlarger carried an official total gross weight of 56 lb. Add in a small bit for the carriers + easel and it shouldn't top 60 lb. Could the seller be attempting to make up for depressed enlarger prices by inflating shipping cost?

5. galyons

galyons Member

I just love listings for photo equipment where the poster is oblivious to the fact that the subject photos are out of focus! I agree on the shipping, $106 is over the top!
    Cheers,
    Geary