Time adjustment E6 processing

Discussion in 'Color: Film, Paper, and Chemistry' started by julian bell, Sep 25, 2006.

1. julian bell

julian bell Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I wan't to start my own colour processing both E6 and C41. I recently bought myself a Nova processing unit and a one litre Tetenal three bath E6 kit. My question is: Do you increase development time for each development session? I can't find any reference to this in the instructions, all it says is that a one litre kit will process 12 35mm films and 12 120 size films in batches of two films per session. In bw (ID11) film processing I always increase the processing times as per makers instructions for each session. So I'm puzzled as to why there is no reference to this in the Tetenal instructions.
    Regards
    julian

2. davetravis

davetravis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2006
  3. L Gebhardt

L Gebhardt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    The Tetenal kits call for an additional 15 secs in the first Dev for the second and 30s for the third. Add 2 minutes to the Blix for the first and 4 minutes for the second. These are from memory of my use of the 5 liter kit. They were talking about using 4 rolls per liter times 3 uses to get to 12 rolls. I do know that is different than the 2 rolls per session you are quoting, so these may not work.