Update on Large Format Photographers & Cancer Benefit

Discussion in 'New England' started by Steve Sherman, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Steve Sherman

Steve Sherman Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    Thought I would put out an update for those in the southern New England area who might like to take in an extraordinary collection of Large Format photographs.

LF photographers from across the country have come together to donate their LF photographs to benefit the Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center in Middletown Connecticut. The benefit drawing and exhibition takes place Monday November 5th from 6-9 PM. Many in the APUG family have stepped forward to support this terrific cause and should be applauded.

You may learn more about the exhibition and view the entire 150 LF images by visiting this link: http://www.nelfpc.com/id8.html

For further information you may PM me.

2. papagene

papagene Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I had the pleasure of seeing most of the photos in person at Steve's house a couple of weeks ago... really nice work! As an APUG'er I am proud and humbled to be amongst such a fine group of photographers. As a NELFPC member I would like to thank all those from across the country for their generous participation in this event.
    I hope to meet many of you APUG'ers on November 5th!

gene

3. climbabout

climbabout Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
    ditto

Ditto Gene - hope to see many of you there.
    Tim Jones

4. mark

mark Member

Very impressive. No money and no where near the area will keep me away, but good luck.