Upgraded Web Site

Discussion in 'Presentation & Marketing' started by Joe Lipka, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Joe Lipka

Joe Lipka Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Stop by and take a look through my newly upgraded web site.

For those of you that don't subscribe to LensWork extended, the Labyrinth Project has its own special section of the web site.

A few more random thoughts.

(Feel free to ignore the stuff that is not made with traditional processes.)

2. wfe

wfe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Very nice Joe. I love the Labyrinth Project. :smile: I do subscribe to Lenswork but not the extended version so it is a treat to see all of these wonderful photographs.

Regards,
    Bill

3. KEK

KEK Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Like the site Joe, especially the zoom feature

4. Markok765

Markok765 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Intresting...you in and out of the photo. what film did you use for the labrinth project?

5. Joe Lipka

Joe Lipka Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    There were about 400 images made for the Labyrinth. Approximately 100 of the images (made in 2002) were made on Kodax TMAX 400. Developed in D-23 (two bath variety).

The technique for creating the remainder of the images in the project is not an appropriate discussion for this forum.

The "disappearing Joe" feature is controlled by a roll-over button command. The appearance of a "button" changes when the cursor is placed on it. I used two pictures for the button. One with me, one without me. Tripod and self timer is the key.