Wanted: An enlarger and a 4x5/5x7 camera...

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Stephanie Brim, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Stephanie Brim

Stephanie Brim Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Please PM me if you have anything you want to show me images of. I'm having email difficulties and I'd need to know you were sending stuff. Heh.

Enlarger found, but if you have something of the following, I'd still like to hear from you: lenses, negative carriers, and other parts for Beseler 45 enlargers.

I'd also like a 4x5 or, dare I say, 5x7 camera, in shootable condition. I'm okay with a monorail 4x5, but I'd much rather have a folding camera. I'm looking for something with more movements than a Speed Graphic, which I already have.

I don't have many expectations on cosmetic condition. I expect the camera to function and the ground glass to be usable, but that's about it. I have this thing for beater cameras. I'm not so big on resale value these days. If the camera is a 5x7 it would be nice to find something with a reducing back to 4x5. If the camera is a 5x7 I'd need some film holders to get me started. If the camera comes with a lens suitable to portrait photography I will complain. :wink: Lens boards would also be a nice addition. After that, I just want to see what's available.

Budget for this *is* negotiable, depending on what my husband thinks.

Paypal is the best course of payment for us, but we're willing to do a postal money order as well if you're a member here in good standing, or cash in the case of a face-to-face sale. I'm really flexible about things and when I say I don't care about cosmetic condition, I *really* don't care. I want something to function and that's about it.

PMing me is the best course of action. I'm having email issues right now.

2. Ektagraphic

Ektagraphic Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I don't have one to sell you but you may want to look into a Calumet monorail camera as they are gerat cameras that can be found for a great price.

3. tkamiya

tkamiya Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have an EL-Nikkor 50mm f/4 you can have for shipping only. It has slight fungus and dust but it is usable. Let me know if you want it.

4. Stephanie Brim

Stephanie Brim Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Found a 50. Just need an 80-90 for 6x6 and a 135-150 for 4x5. :smile:

5. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Sent you a PM

6. Mike1234

Mike1234 Inactive

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I have a nice Korona 4x5 for sale... beautiful camera. I also have gobs and gobs of lenses very reasonably priced. PM if interested.

7. Mike1234

Mike1234 Inactive

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I also have a B&H 4x5 wooden view... it's a cosmetically challendged beater but everything works and it's cheap.

8. JLMoore3rd

JLMoore3rd Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I have a very clean 5x7 Noba portrait camera- definitely not something to lug around:
    [​IMG]

John

9. Stephanie Brim

Stephanie Brim Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've likely found what I'm looking for, but what's the extension on that? It just *looks* neat.

10. Stephanie Brim

Stephanie Brim Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Gonna close this up and take it over to Large Format Photography. If you want to get ahold of me, here or there is fine...just don't email. I haven't got email sorted yet.

11. Stephanie Brim

Stephanie Brim Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've found what I'm looking for. Thanks to all who replied. :D

12. illumiquest

illumiquest Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've got a 4x5 Linhof Technika...