Wanted - Books of Formulae

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Ian Grant, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Looking for any film/papers manufacturers books of Formulae, or their Manuals of Photography with Formulae in.

Preferably in English, but if worth while I'll take in it's native language.

I'm after more obscure companies like Barnet, Perutz, Defender/Dupont, Lumiere, Guillemont? and Eastern Block companies like Foton, Forte, Foma,b Adox/EFKE.

If you have the book but don't want to sell a scan of the relevant section would be appreciated.

I do not need any Ilford, Ansco, Kodak, Windisch, Paterson (Crawley), Selo, Wratten etc or pre WWI, but obscure inter war companies are of interest.

These are for Research purposes and the cheaper the better :D

A cheap copy of haist wouldn't go amiss :smile:

Ian

2. pgomena

pgomena Member

Ian -
    I have a copy of Mallinckrodt Chemical Works' "Chemistry of Photography," dated May, 1929. It has several recipes for toners, intensifiers and reducers. Send me your mailing address and I'll ship it to you. I'd rather this information is available to the photographic community as a whole instead of sitting on my shelf unused.

Peter Gomena

3. Hamster

Hamster Member

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    Perhaps you might be interested in this one, not mine but I had found it interesting:
    http://cgi.ebay.de/AGFA-Rezepte-Dr-Franz-Luehr-und-Albert-Nuernberg-1952-DDR_W0QQitemZ220449573418QQcmdZViewItemQQptZSach_Fachb├╝cher?hash=item3353d18a2a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_2566wt_794