Wants:Hasselblad lenses (no bodies), backs, accessories etc, Nikon digital bodies

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by Revolucion Artistico, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Revolucion Artistico

Revolucion Artistico Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    As the title says I'm looking for Hasselblad lenses, backs, metered prism, waist level finder, Polaroid back, a bright screen (accu-mat, beattie etc.), newer or higher end Nikon digital bodies and Nikon lenses and other various useful (lots of them are not :wink: accessories, four third lenses, four thirds to micro four thirds adapter, micro four third and non native adaptable lenses particularly c-mount with adapter. That's all I can currently think of but I'm sure this group has plenty I want but can't think of so try me but I'm definitely into medium format and EVIL cameras right now. All the following equipment I have for trade is in very good to excellent condition apart from the M2 which is a user cosmetically but was CLA'd by Youxin Ye, so mechanically excellent. I have for trade a Voigtlander 35 1.2, Voigtlander 21 f4 ltm with finder/box/square hood etc., 28 3.5 ltm with box, Konica m-mount 50 f2, Konica m-mount 28 2.8 with hood, Leica M2, Leica M4-P, Zeiss Ikon ZM-mount body (silver), GRD II, as well as a smattering of russian and japanese bodies, lenses and accessories (i.e. Canon 35 2.8, J-3 LTM, Kiev 4, Moskva-5 etc.) Email instead of PM as it is much easier for me to quickly respond rs.4554 at gmail dot com. I will gladly supply pics to SERIOUS buyers. I am located in Santa Ana, California and we can discuss shipping, meeting up etc. Although I am new to this site I have several buying, selling and trading transactions on rangefinderforum.com under the same name and have over a 100 transactions in ebay with a 100% feedback rating under the name ryanoc20. Please email me at rs.4554 at gmail dot com with questions, offers, etc.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. elekm

elekm Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    What's an EVIL camera?

3. André E.C.

André E.C. Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  4. Revolucion Artistico

Revolucion Artistico Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I know Hasselblads are not an EVIL (electronic viewfinder interchangeable lens) camera, although they can be a little evil on the wallet, I was just listing my two favorite types of cameras right now : )