Website or catalog???

Discussion in 'Rangefinder Forum' started by raucousimages, Aug 28, 2006.

1. raucousimages

raucousimages Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Is there a factory web site or can I find a catalog for Voightlander cameras. I just want to know what is available before I purchase. I have found several sales web sites but if you don't already know what you are looking for they are not a lot of good. I want to read about each camera, lens and accessory currently in production, not everyones opinion just the specs on what is being made so I can decide for myself. It seems strange for a modern company to have no web site or catalog but rely on word of mouth to sell it's products.

2. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You have probably already seen this site, but cameraquest do describe themselves as the Cosina Voigtlander USA Distributor, and they seem to have a lot of information on their site:

cameraquest

3. HerrBremerhaven

HerrBremerhaven Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You can also go to the Japanese website for Cosina:

http://www.cosina.co.jp

The Zeiss Ikon information is also there, since they are the distributor in Japan. Nothing in English, but the images, diagrams, and most numbers for specifications are easy enough to figure out just by looking. Dig around the site enough, and there are even some nice image examples using various lenses.

Ciao!

Gordon Moat
    A G Studio

4. haris

haris Guest

5. raucousimages

raucousimages Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thanks

Thats what I was looking for. Forgot to try .DE.

John