What ever happened to Metered Light Meters?

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by Curt, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Curt

Curt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I never could get through to them, then I received an email that new one's were coming out and I had to wait for the "fresh" one's. I finally got real and bought a backup Luna Pro F and the attachment for spot on eBeg. Got a nice deal and the meter is really quite nice. It's bigger than some 35mm cameras though.

Curt

2. Jim Noel

Jim Noel Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    "Metered Light" is a very small company. I know they had difficulty keeping up with production for a while, but the last I knew they were back toshipping orders. I should see one of the designers/owners at the end of the month and if so, will find out the latest and post it.

3. Loose Gravel

Loose Gravel Member

Their website is down, but with luck it may be up some time soon. You can still call them or email them. 415.452.9923 or meteredlight@yahoo.com. As noted, it is a small company and when someone in the company has a family issue or emergency, it can shut the place down. I know that there is some talk about the future of MetroLux. However, Pocket Spot is well, last I heard. I don't know if they have stock, but there have been a few for the patient and persistant.