wing lynch Model 5 processor

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by ann, Mar 1, 2010.

1. ann

ann Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    someone dropped off one of these today at school. I use the word dropped off losely.

it is brand new , in fact we had to remove the orginal packing just to check it out and take a photo and consider what could be done with this item.

I realize that few people in the area would be using a commerical processor, but one never knows.:rolleyes: Make a reasonable offer and you could strip it down for plumbing parts :surprised:

i tried to attach some photos, but somehow i don't know what happened to them

2. Fluidphoto

Fluidphoto Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Where are you located?

3. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I just Googled Wing Lynch and up popped the model 5--WOW WOW WOW Who ever gets this will have a sweet machine. According to the company, this baby does it all, in most roll formats, as well as up to 8x10 sheet.

Rick

4. dbonamo

dbonamo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    pm sent

5. dbonamo

dbonamo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Wondering is the tube set included?

6. ann

ann Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    we are in atlanta
    and there are several boxes of tubes, are at least something that appears to be tubes to me :smile:

7. frobozz

frobozz Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    It does look like an amazing machine - new in box you say?!

Googling it also brings up references to right-wing lynch mobs. Isn't the English language weird...

Duncan

8. Rick A

Rick A Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Recycled goods.com is selling a very used one for $1000. Someone here is a very lucky person indeedy-do for scooping this up. 'fI did color, or wanted to go commercial, I would grab this baby up in a heart-beat.

Rick

9. ann

ann Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    yes, it is new, still taped up and i don't want to remove that strapping but we did have to take it out of the shipping box.
    we just don't have room nor the need for something like this as our students are just hobby folks.

10. epatsellis

epatsellis Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If anybody does get this and wants some spare tanks and odds and ends, I finally decommisioned my 4 and have all the tanks, tubes and such. 95% of them don't work with my Pro 6, and I just can't find the will power to throw out what could be a goldmine for somebody with a 4 or 5.

11. ann

ann Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    i am going to try thephotos again success this time

Attached Files:

12. epatsellis

epatsellis Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Good thing I don't live closer...whoever get's this will be very happy once they get their head wrapped around the W-L methodology.

It has the later style roto-molded tanks, and the newer style controller with every bell and whistle you could get (nitrogen gauges, temp readout and likely battery backup)

13. dbonamo

dbonamo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Just like to make a comment about the OP, great to work with, very smooth transaction.

14. ic-racer

ic-racer Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Do my mind posting how much $ it went for?

15. dbonamo

dbonamo Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    $425.00, plus the cost of picking it up, it was about 150 miles from me. I am not sure of the time line for WL Processors or went they went out of production, but this machine was made in Jan, 1998, so it sat quietly for 12 years in it's crate. A bonus was it came with water panel and temp controller, which I think these were options,

16. jeanlee411

jeanlee411 Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    If anybody does get this and wants some spare tanks and odds and ends, I finally decommisioned my 4 and have all the tanks, tubes and such. 95% of them don't work with my Pro 6, and I just can't find the will power to throw out what could be a goldmine for somebody with a 4 or 5.