WoooHooooo Mail's here mail's here

Discussion in 'Rangefinder Forum' started by guitstik, Aug 19, 2010.

1. guitstik

guitstik Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Ok, So I promised my wife, no more eBaine excursions but that really didn't last long. Now the mail is here and I have four new rangefinder cameras. I have added three Minolta Hi-Matic AF2's and a Konica Auto S2, ALL THIS for the low low price of $30USD but wait... there's more... would you believe, naw not really. But the cameras look great and the Konica looks as if it has never been used, it even came in the original box with the manual, inspection card (signed by K.Hishida) and registration card that has never been filled out. I can't wait to get some film in them and see what they can do.

2. Sirius Glass

Sirius Glass Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Enjoy!

Steve

3. Jeff Kubach

Jeff Kubach Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    That's great! I have a Konica Auto S2, and I love it.

Jeff

4. guitstik

guitstik Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    After I got it I took the S2 to the only "real" camera store left in town (the other closed it's doors for good recently) to replace the battery in it and it turned out that all of the batteries they had for it were bad. The bad thing was that all of the batteries were from the same batch and they were only about a month old. I guess I will have to go to Batteries Plus to get one. I know that the light seals need to be replaced but I went ahead and put a roll of Fujicolor 100 in it and figured that the case would keep out any light (I hope) ah the impetuousness of youth, now if I were only young again that excuse might fly.