Thanks to all the folks who game my advice I resolved the issues I had with my first bulk roll. I think the real issue was it never was exposed...it must have not caught properly on the roll. I shot the roll and I love image quality of the Yashica Electro 35. Developed the film and got a few good ones including some images of a classic car that someone was working on when Edie (Greyhound) and I went on a walk Saturday and some heavy machinery parked by one of the main roads. (I'm going to post them in my gallery) I did run into a small issue...the film pulled off the end of the roll...had to go into my "dark room" and unspool the film manually. I used the ratchet reel and it was dry so the film went on easily. Thank you all again!