WT 102 MULTI-DIMENSION CAMERA

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by rai, Jan 27, 2010.

1. rai

rai Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Greetings. I need some help. They know a stereoscopic camera called WT 102 MULTI-DIMENSION CAMERA. Anyone know IT? can do with it? Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. holmburgers

holmburgers Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. platinumphotographer

platinumphotographer Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
  4. gert

gert Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I am bidding for this camera, complete with all documentation and with all the necessary accessoires, but I am wondering about the film that is needed, can anybody provide some insights on this system. and possibly the value.

5. bvy

bvy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have this camera but with the standard back, so I can't advice about the lenticular capabilities. But it's a decent 8x10 camera with all the movements. I wouldn't call it rugged -- lots of plastic -- so it's best suited as a studio camera. I had Mr. Ritter customize mine to take a 6x6 lensboard.

These don't come up very often, so it's hard to value. Based on my research at the time I bought mine (and since), I'd put it in the $500 to $1000 range depending on condition, accessories, and how important the lenticular ability is to you.

Also, since it's a rarity, keep in mind that parts will be very hard to find.

6. benvine

benvine Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello everyone.

This seems to be the only place on the whole wide web where I can find any information about this fascinating camera.

I have recently bought one on catawiki and although it doesn't seem to work I don't expect it should be that difficult to get working again.
    I was wondering whether any of you had any information about the camera, or even an operating manual.

Gary, a.k.a. Platinumphotographer was rather helpful, explaining that you need to find a lenticular sheet identical to the one that's mounted on the camera in order to view the contact sheets properly in 3d

any information you guys might have would be ever so welcome