WT 102 MULTI-DIMENSION CAMERA

Discussion in 'Large Format Cameras and Accessories' started by rai, Jan 27, 2010.

1. rai

rai Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Greetings. I need some help. They know a stereoscopic camera called WT 102 MULTI-DIMENSION CAMERA. Anyone know IT? can do with it? Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. holmburgers

holmburgers Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. platinumphotographer

platinumphotographer Member

Shooter:
    8x10 Format
  4. gert

gert Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I am bidding for this camera, complete with all documentation and with all the necessary accessoires, but I am wondering about the film that is needed, can anybody provide some insights on this system. and possibly the value.

5. bvy

bvy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have this camera but with the standard back, so I can't advice about the lenticular capabilities. But it's a decent 8x10 camera with all the movements. I wouldn't call it rugged -- lots of plastic -- so it's best suited as a studio camera. I had Mr. Ritter customize mine to take a 6x6 lensboard.

These don't come up very often, so it's hard to value. Based on my research at the time I bought mine (and since), I'd put it in the $500 to $1000 range depending on condition, accessories, and how important the lenticular ability is to you.

Also, since it's a rarity, keep in mind that parts will be very hard to find.