WTB: 2-1/4x3-1/4 sheet film developing hangers

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by greybeard, Aug 24, 2010.

1. greybeard

greybeard Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I'd like to find a few (at least four, but up to a dozen) stainless hangers for 2-1/4x3-1/4 cut film, the Baby Speed Graphic size.

Anyone?

2. FM2N

FM2N Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    If you have trouble finding the hangers I have been using the "taco" method with my 2.25x3.25 film and it works quite well. I am able to dev. 5 sheets at a time using a regular reel tank.
    Arthur

3. Bob Eskridge

Bob Eskridge Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am looking for the hangers too!

4. bdial

bdial Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I know of a guy around here who had some a while back, I'll see if he still has them.

5. mjs

mjs Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Boy, I wish you'd placed this add last week! I was at an estate auction this past Saturday where the guy was a big fan of the little mini-Graflex cameras. There were holders and a stack of these developing hangers. I bought a couple of larger sized contact printing frames (3 1/2 x 5 and a larger one,) but as I recall no one wanted the developing hangers. As far as I know, they were still laying on the table when I left the auction. They probably threw them out. Sorry, I know that wasn't what you wanted to hear! :sad:

Mike

6. mopar_guy

mopar_guy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've seen them show up on that auction site fairly often. I bought about a dozen 3-1/4x4-1/4 developing hangers in the last 6 months. I think that there were a few 2-1/4x3-1/4 hangers mixed in. A little patience goes a long way.