WTB: 300 mm LF lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Dan Henderson, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I am in the market for a well cared for 300 mm f/9 lens in a Copal #1 shutter. Nikkor M or Fuji C are at the top of my wish list but I would consider others.

2. SteveR

SteveR Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hmmm... you post this right as I'm toying with the idea of offloading my Nikkor-M... what sort of price range are you looking at?

3. Robertd

Robertd Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Old age and illness have forced me to dispose of my large format equipment.Some months ago I sold a 75mm biogon to Jim Galli. I do have a fujinon 300mm 8.5 c lens that I bought from Badger Graphic and have never used.I have alway kept a hoya JMC super 52mm uv filter on it and it comes with two caps. I am asking $675 for it plus $15 shipping. i dont use paypal or credit cards but will accept cashiers check of USPS money order and would ship when it clears. I do not intend to sell anything outside of USA. I live in Coldwater, MI so please contact me if you have an interest and I will answer any questions over the phone.
    Robert Dowdell mevansmi@cbpu.com best wishes,
    Robert