WTB: (4 - 5) Sinar/Horseman lensboards

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by DanielStone, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    title says it all

Looking to spend at/under $20/board + shipping, if possible.

I have Toyo/Canham 110x110 boards for a straight trade, in Copal 0, 1 and Copal 3.

My preference is for the "real" thing. But if you have a high quality knock-off board from across the Pacific(that are metal, not mdf), that's fine too.

I know KEH has boards in stock, but I'd like to keep this within the community if possible $$$-wise.

BOARDS NEED TO BE STRAIGHT!!! Only saying this cuz there's been a few times in the past when boards arrived warped... Nuff said [​IMG]

Also have some other items for trade as well. Check the classifieds if there's anything you might be interested in that I have for sale.

thanks

Dan

p.s. I can send payment via PP or USPS Money Order. Shipping to los angeles.

2. Old-N-Feeble

Old-N-Feeble Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have one each genuine Sinar and Horseman flat #2 boards. Neither are mint but both are very nice.

I need some Canham boards but I think Sinar/Horseman boards are selling at nearly twice the price of the Canhams... at least the ones I've seen lately. I'd be interested in a 2-to-1 trade. I need one #3 and three #1 Canham boards (all flat). Toyo or any other clone are fine too provided they're well made.

I also need several Linhof style boards for a Chamonix 4x5... if you have any for sale or trade. I need three #1 and six #0 Linhof style boards (all flat)... maybe one could be the really shallow recessed type. I don't care what brand as long as they're up to spec.

BTW, have a nearly mint Linhof to Sinar/Horseman adapter board I'm going to sell. I think it's Chinese but it's metal and very well made. I haven't decided on a price but, if you're interested, I'll price it less than a new one from anywhere.

3. Old-N-Feeble

Old-N-Feeble Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I just found brand new after-market Sinar metal boards for $20 each. Cost is now about the same for Canham/Toyo-Field or Sinar/Horesman. If you're up to an even trade then I am.

4. Old-N-Feeble

Old-N-Feeble Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Please let me know within a couple of days if you want to trade lens boards. I understand if you're no longer interested. I can just buy some Toyo/Canham boards off eBay and sell the Sinar and Horseman boards.

5. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    thanks O-N-F, I've already found what I needed :smile:

-Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.