WTB 8X10 Field Camera and Friends

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Whir-Click, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whir-Click

Whir-Click Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I am making the leap from 4X5 to 8X10 and am looking to purchase a wooden field camera (preferably Kodak 2D, Century Universal, or equivalent), along with a normal lens and a few film holders. An extra lens board would be lovely too. Cosmetics are not my priority, but rather I'm looking for something fully functional, with sound bellows. Price will depend on camera, lens, and shutter conditions, but I'm out to spend <$1,000.

Please PM me if you could consider parting with yours on these terms. Thank you!

2. Whir-Click

Whir-Click Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Bump. Still looking for an 8x10 wooden field camera.

Anyone with a Century Universal, Kodak 2D, etc. to sell? Lens and film holders desired, but not essential.

Thanks!

3. Marc B.

Marc B. Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  4. Ian Grant

Ian Grant Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Might help if you said your location, postage is expensive if across borders, and there can be additional taxes.

Ian

5. Whir-Click

Whir-Click Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Thanks for the recommendation- it's my first time on the forum and I appreciate the advice.

I am in Washington, DC and although I would prefer to pay postage within the U.S., I am willing to pay international shipping and applicable taxes if someone offers the right camera at the right price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.