WTB:Any 70mm back (camera build)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Alex Bishop-Thorpe, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Alex Bishop-Thorpe

Alex Bishop-Thorpe Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey all,

I'm interested in a 70mm back for any camera. Hasselblad,Graflex, Mamiya, Linhof, so long as it takes 70mm film I'm interested in it. Even parts of an old 70mm camera I'd be keen on. I don't really care what condition, so long as it's vaguely functional. It's for a camera build, I've done a few run through building a film transport system and mine is just not very elegant - so I figure I'd grab an old 70mm back and work it in instead. Something like a Graflex RH70 or a Linhof rollback would probably be the most straightforward to graft into the build, but really whatever you have is probably better than what I can build with my limited materials and equipment. It's going to be botched apart, bastardised and motorised, so junkers would take first priority.

2. Jose LS Gil

Jose LS Gil Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Alex,

I have two Coleman 70mm film holders. The were designed to work on a view camera. They are cast aluminum with blind included.

As soon as I can find where I squirreled them away. I will upload a photo. I am not too sure if you can find a photo on the web of these items. They were manufactured in California many years ago.

Jose