WTB: "Beater" TLR or Folding Camera (Medium Format)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by ColdEye, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am looking for a TLR or Folding Camera (with coupled rangefinder hopefully). A meter is not needed, cosmetically it could like like crap, as long as it works PERFECTLY. :smile: Bellows should be good, no light leaks or holes, shutter works as it should and no fungus in the lens. :smile: I am not looking for any particular model or brand. And it should produce negatives that are 6x6 or larger. If you have one, please PM me with price and a details about it, and pictures if available. Thank you. :smile:

PS: If you have the Praktisix, Pentacon 6, or whatever variations it has, please let me know as I am considering that too.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
  2. vpwphoto

vpwphoto Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a few...

I was watching hoarders last night an realized I have a problem.
    I have TWO extra Richo Diacords...one working great the other taken apart:laugh: due to sticky shutter. I thought about recovering it in colored snake skin or something.

$135 for both Richo (this is my favorite TLR I have another I am keeping, very decent lens)

I have a Ziess Ikon that is older and words great. ($55)

I can send you a photo or two of whichever you are interested in.

3. Michel Hardy-Vallée

Michel Hardy-Vallée Membership Council Council

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a Yashica D beater that I would leave for cheap. PM me if you want photos.

4. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Pm sent to both of you, please do send pictures and some details. Thank you. :smile:

5. jnoir

jnoir Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Right now I can offer an Ensign Auto Range 220 (coupled rangefinder, distances in feet, Ensar triplet on 8-speed Epsilon shutter, automatic counter anddual format 6x6 & 6x4.5), a Hapo 66E (aka Balda Mess Baldax, uncoupled rangefinder, distances in meters, Pronto shutter with Haponar 75/3.5 lens, automatic frame counter, only for 6x6) and an Adox Golf (nice 6x9 viewfinder camera, also dual format although I don't have its mask, Schneider-Kreuznach Radionar 105/4.5 lens on Prontor-SV with the distances in meters)

They all work, of course. Let me know if you are interested in any and I can send you pictures from the camera and taken with the camera. I'm based in Europe, though.

6. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Found! Thanks Michel!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.