WTB: Bronica 80mm f2.4 and/or 75mm f2.8 Zenzanon MC

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by RichardJack, Jan 10, 2017.

1. RichardJack

RichardJack Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    These are for the Bronica S2/EC series bodies. They must be in decent shape with clean glass, no scratches or fungus.

2. nanthor

nanthor Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi, I have them both, actually the 80mm 2.4 Zenzanon MC and the 75mm 2.8 Nikkor-H.C (6 element, I think. Same lens as the Plaubel Makina 67 !!!). I actually have quite a few of the harder to get lenses for the system but these 2 are quite close in FL and I usually use the 100mm Zenzanon anyways. It's really hard to find any of these without some kind of minor interior issue. The H.C has a small spot of fungus inside the front element and the 80mm has what looks like dried tiny water droplets on the periphery inside. Both lenses have no haze and are sparkly clear looking through them. Maybe I could just send them both to you and you decide what you want? Bob in Michigan.
    I uploaded some pictures. The 80mm is the larger lens in the dual pics, the 75mm has the 2 focusing tabs at 180 degrees from each other. The gaffer's tape on the rear caps keeps the caps from rotating loose and jiggling (all the rear lens caps do this without the tape). I'm considering selling all my Bronica EC-TLII outfit which is massive (even have the 300mm, 400mm, 500mm 3-lens set with the focusing unit) since I have been using the Hasselblad recently. Hard to give up due to the very small size of the lenses due to the same principles that rangefinder lenses use (non-retro-focus?) Let me know if you have any other interests along this line. Bob.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  3. OP
    RichardJack

RichardJack Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Bob,
    Thanks for all the work you went through posting this. It's nice to see photos. I got burnt in this forum last month when I tried to purchase a "C" screen for my EC-TL. They took my money and ran. (another story, another time)
    My kit looks very much like yours. I own the 75mm PC & HC Nikkors and the 80mm Zeiss, as well as the 100mm f2.8 (which I love). I'm still angry as heck because I missed a 400/4.5 Nikkor last weekend that sold for $393 because my bid would not go through (snow storm and web problems).
    If you would part with your 80mm f2.4 Zenzanon I'd be interested. Let me know what you want for it and hopefully you can accept Paypay.
    Your EC-TLII should sell easily especially being a black body. That is quite a rare camera.
    Please email me privately. jack11973@yahoo.com
    Rick

4. OP
    RichardJack

RichardJack Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,
    Bob is no longer selling his lens....so if anyone else has one please contact me.
    Thanks anyway Bob.
    Rick

5. OP
    RichardJack

RichardJack Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    UPDATE:
    I found a 80mm f2.4, but I'm still interested in a 75mm f2.8 Zenzanon MC (for S2/EC).
    thanks