WTB calumet/cambo compendium shade

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by johnielvis, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    anybody got one they want to get rid of? keh has one for 80 bucks (missed the one here for way cheep not too long ago...I saw it but did n't need it at the time--aint that just the way) but if someone here got one kicking around and wants to let er go for less than keh, I"m your guy.

I'm only really interested in the mounting plate that mounts on the camera, so if you just have that or the rest of the shade is FU, I'm fine with that--got a project in mind and the less I have to make myself the better. pm me please

if you want something I have stuff to trade too...or I can do cash.

2. smieglitz

smieglitz Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    John,

I'm telling you we should just swap our entire inventories. I have 3 Cambo shades, all different designs. I'm keeping the one that swings up and is very adjustable but I'd be glad to let the others go. I'm not sure which one has a couple small pieces chipped off, but one has adjustable attachment strips that snap into the two holes on the back of the standard. The other is not adjustable, IIRC. I'd be happy to trade or sell cheap.

PM sent.

Joe

3. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    GOTS ONE!

we really SHOULD just meet up for a swap meet...or share a storage locker in indiana...like take a penny leave a penny type thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.