WTB Cambo T-20 90-degree reflex viewer

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by smieglitz, May 13, 2012.

1. smieglitz

smieglitz Member

Oct 18, 2002
    Climax, Michigan
    Large Format
    I'm in the market to buy a Cambo T-20 90-degree reflex viewer.

Or maybe we could trade some Cambo items (like a 44 Passportrait camera or revolving Cambo Graflok back or lensboards, etc.,).

2. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

May 21, 2010
    Medium Format
    I have an older cambo reflex---looks almost identical to a sinar reflex---it has like 45degree view inside--so it's easier if you're not green giant sized

problem is I DONT have the adapter back that goes in the cambo ground glass--it's a nice piece with a movable mirror but just needs someone to make an adapter--they were plastic with holes in it

anyways--interested in a passport if you wanna play...also lensboards maybe--I can send pics

I also have the 90 degree reflex viewer--I believe this is the one you want--rotates---I think you may be able to modify this "attachment plastic" to the other viewer too---the deluxe viewer is binocular with the moving mirror--I have a pic somewere but time to go to work--the 90 degree one does rotate but for an eye leve camera, it's totally useless unless you have a ladder...the other one would be perfect--actually--I was using them both on the gowlandflex and graflex slr..but upside down image defeats the purpose of them things....

EMAIL me if interested: johnielvis@aol.com