WTB: Canon FL or FD Body

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Klainmeister, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Klainmeister

Klainmeister Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    So in my quest to teach two of my friends 35mm photography and darkroom, I stumbled upon a craigslist ad that offered a couple FL lenses but now I need a body. With or without lightmeter (preferably with since they are learning), decent overall condition.

I don't want to put too much money into this since the camera is essentially being handed away, but hey, if it's another convert, come on!

Let me know or if there's anything I could trade, I'd entertain that as well.

2. Fotoguy20d

Fotoguy20d Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I have a bunch of FD stuff. I have T-50, T-70 and A-1 bodies that I don't use (I have another A-1 that I do use), a couple of flashes, and a number of lenses. Vivitar 28mm f2.8, Canon 135mm f2.5, a 70-210 (Vivitar I think). PM me if you're interested.

Dan

3. andrewc

andrewc Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have an early FTb in very decent condition; it looks good (minor wear), the meter works and the speeds work except for the slowest two speeds. Email me at loocy@earthlink.net to discuss a price. I'm thinking in the $40-$50 range.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  4. 26x30

26x30 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a very clean F1n with the speed finder and a Ftbn as well. I will sell but would rather trade for russian rangefinders or a TLR if you have any.

5. Klainmeister

Klainmeister Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Thanks for the replies guys! I'll try to get back to you in PMs during the next couple of days. I really wish I hadn't traded my set of Russion cameras, seriously!