WTB: Collapsible industar 50 or 22.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by ColdEye, Jan 13, 2012.

1. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I am looking for a collapsible industar 50 or 22 for use with my m39 camera. Please PM with so I can see the notification. Thanks!

2. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    C'mon, I don't want to have a camera without the lens I like. :D

4. bushpig

bushpig Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Can't these be had on ebay for next to nothing?

I'm sure you'd rather buy from someone here so that you can be sure that you're not getting a dud, but for the prices you can get them for on ebay, it shouldn't be TOO expensive.

5. Richard S. (rich815)

Richard S. (rich815) Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Quite the contrary some people believe its best to buy from FSU than from someone here in the states that could be reselling a dud. Some used to promote the idea of buying 3-4 from the FSU cheap, testing them and keeping the best, selling off the rest.

6. X. Phot.

X. Phot. Guest

I purchased my collapsible Industar 50 & 22 from dealers in the Ukraine and them there parts. I used eBay. The most difficult part of the process was waiting for lenses in pristine condition to become available. My criteria was really basic . . . No fungus or scratches on the glass. Minimum scratches on the barrel. Minimum rust, and no dents. It took several months to find those lenses.

7. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I open to purchasing in ebay, but I pretty much do not use my ebay account anymore, plus no more paypal for me. :smile: anyways I have found one, forgot to update this thread.

8. Steve Roberts

Steve Roberts Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I bought a 50mm collapsible FED lens a couple of months ago from the Ukraine. The one I received wasn't the one pictured but other than that it was fine - I couldn't fault the condition in any way. Delivery to the UK took ten days. I'm not saying you wouldn't/couldn't end up with a dud via eBay, but despite my initial reluctance to buy from the Ukraine, I was happy.

Steve