WTB-Darkroom Sink

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by FM2N, May 21, 2012.

1. FM2N

FM2N Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Hello All,
    I am on the hunt for a darkroom sink in the 6-8 foot size. We have been evicted from our usual class space and now are moving uptown to Harlem and need to rebuild.
    I am in NY so local pick-up would be best.
    Thanks
    Arthur

2. Oldfrog

Oldfrog Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Big " L" shaped darkroom sink

Hello There,
    I just ran across your post. If you are still looking, I have a large stainless L shaped dark room sink/counter from a previous studio I used to own. Would be great for multiple student use. Only problem is, I am in Virginia but we could work something out. Let me know if you are interested. It was fairly expensive but I would let it go for 250.00 since I doubt I will need it anytime soon.

Oldfrog

3. gumanow

gumanow Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Oldfrog: Do you still have the sink? I'm in need of one as I'm moving and the buyer's of my house want my darkroom sink. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

4. whitetiger

whitetiger Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I have a Sebatian Darkroom Products 8' custom sink. pics available. this sink is beefy and heavy.

5. badger_125

badger_125 Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    This may sound a little crazy but I was at Home Depot a few days ago and I saw a perfect darkroom sink for what I need. It was a molded shower pan of good quality. It was only 5 feet long x 36 inches wide but tappered in depth form about 3 inches to 6 inches down its length with a drain at the very end. This could be fitted very easily into a counter top. The best part is, it was only $175. That is cheap.