WTB: Entire darkroom in Ontario (GTA preferred)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by jordanstarr, Oct 24, 2010.

1. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I might be moving back to Ontario and my father has a lot of room on his farm where I could build a darkroom. I'm toying with the idea of building something grand. So, if you have enough stuff that would be worth the drive, let me know what you have and a price. I'm looking for high-end stuff here, such as an omega D5, Beseler 45xl or DeVere for up to 4x5 work. I'll even take furniture (shelving units specifically) and a 5ft+ sink if you have one. I would be building it with the intension of never needing to build another one or upgrading, so I'd rather go bigger than smaller.

Thanks in advance.

...Jordan
    www.jordanstarrphotography.com

2. frank

frank Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hey, good for you, Jordan! I'm in the GTA, if we're close let's meet for a beer and talk photgraphy.

3. Mike Wilde

Mike Wilde Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hunt down what David William White has - last time I saw his place he was at least one 4x5 enlarger surplus.

4. David William White

David William White Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yeah, that's an Omega 4x5 with dichroic head ('Super Chromega D, Dichroic II') with turret lens mount and power supply. There is one 4x5 carrier, but it needs new glass. No lenses supplied. There's a 6ft. sink that came from a lab that could go with.

I had the Omega up in the classifieds ('best offer'), but no takers...just sitting there covered with a blanket.

I'm not in any hurry to move these, so check in with me if/when you move back to Ontariariario.

I'm in Dundas, just west of Burlington.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
  5. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Great, thanks for the reply David...all I have is an Ilford 400 Multigrade head system with about 5 lenses. It's all I could ship across the country, so I actually got rid of a slew of great equipment.

PM sent with more questions...

Thanks for the heads up Mike!