WTB: Fuji GA645W (45mm lens)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by jordanstarr, Jul 17, 2012.

1. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Looking to buy a Fuji GA645W with a 45mm lens. I'd like the manual focus version. Must be mechanically sound with good glass (I can deal with light marks, but no fungus, haze, deep scratches, etc). The more "user" the better. Must ship to Canada. Let me know what you have.

2. oldglass

oldglass Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    AFAIK the GA series are all autofocus (you can set the distance manually, but I won't call that manual focus).
    I have one for sale, the GA645wi for $600 + shipping from Texas, USA (about 20-25 USD to Canada in my past experience).

[​IMG]

3. Larry H-L

Larry H-L Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    If you want the manual focus version, you want the GS645w.

No rangefinder, scale focus only.

The GA645w autofocuses very well and gives a distance readout in the viewfinder, and focus can be held by hoding down on the shutter button. It can be set to manual and focused using buttons, but I find that awkward.

4. Oren Grad

Oren Grad Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    For the OP: if you're interested in using the camera for available-light photography, also bear in mind that the 45mm lens on the manual-focus GS645W has a maximum aperture of f/5.6, while the 45 on the autofocus GA645W and Wi has a maximum aperture of f/4.

5. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the information guys. Sorry, it is the gs645w that I am looking for. I'm not into auto focus. Just something that I can't really stand. I don't mind scale focus and plan on shooting this with probably a lot of available light, mostly for medium format street photography/documentary work. It would be paired with my 35mm system which has good low-light lenses that I would use for indoor stuff.