WTB: Mamiya RB67 Pro S or SD

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by silver4me, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silver4me

silver4me Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    I am looking for a decent and affordable rb67 Pro S or SD. I am looking to buy it a piece at a time or as a kit. Lenses I would want are C lenses in 127mm and 90 mm. Waist level finder and 220 S or SD backs are preferable.

I've been watching these on e-bay for some time and am looking for a price of about 350-400 for a kit and 175-200 for a body w/finder and back.

Thanks very much,

-mark

2. Buje

Buje Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2011
  3. silver4me

silver4me Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Man! Thank you so much...I've never heard of them. But I can see just from a glance at their website I'll be able to put together a kit that I'll like and be able to afford. Thanks again for the help,

-mark

4. colinlane

colinlane Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I recently picked up an RB, and it's a blast. and KEH's mamiya prices always seem VERY reasonable to me. Enjoy!

5. silver4me

silver4me Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    That's great to hear (on both fronts)! I've already started my wishlist on KEH. :smile:

6. silver4me

silver4me Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    KEH really worked well. I followed your advice and bought an SD body w/ wl finder, a 90 and 180 along with a 220SD back (will also get a 120 at some point) and some other misc items that were pretty inexpensive (extention tubes, lens hoods, etc.) All were in ex+ condition.

What do you know about the power back? Is it reliable or worthwhile? I can imagine it could be handy for some things? Again thanks so much for pointing me in their direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.