WTB: Olympus XA 2 (...or trade for one)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by pryan9, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pryan9

pryan9 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,

I am interested in an Olympus XA 2. I've had an XA and found it rather difficult to use because the rf patch was dull and the focusing was a pain.

Does anyone have an xa2 they are willing to part with? I have alot of gear I can trade but can also purchase the camera as well.

Thanks!

2. BetterSense

BetterSense Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    What do you have to trade? I have an XA2; it's a fantastic camera but I haven't used it since I got my XA4. I also have an XA and I never use it because it's too fiddly.

3. Brian Legge

Brian Legge Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Same story as BetterSense; I'm using the XA4 and and have a spare XA2. I already sold my XA though. :smile:

I'm open to selling or trading my XA2 at this point. What do you have to trade?

4. paulrocon

paulrocon Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
  5. pryan9

pryan9 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Okay...So I've had time to snap a few iphone shots of the gear I have available for trade.

Photoflex MX35: This camera is very similar to the 135 Holga except it has adjust able apertures (that actually work) and a hotshoe. I believe this camera was never used when I purchased it and I've only had time to run 1 roll through it. Condition is like new. Comes with pouch and original box :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gossen Lunasix Light Meter In excellent working condition. A battery adapter will most likely be needed for accurate readings but everything is intact and in great condition. Comes with plastic case.

[​IMG]

Praktica FX3 This is a quirky 35mm SLR with a waist level viewfinder that accepts M42 lenses. Condition is excellent although I have never shot with it. All speeds seem to be on point though. If you have a collection of M42 glass or are just looking for a fun new toy this should be a blast to use. Comes with 50mm lens and leather case.

[​IMG]

Quantary 135 f2.8 lens (Nikon F Mount) Nice condition fast tele lens for Nikon Mount SLR's.

[​IMG]

- Please let me know if you have an XA2 you'd like to trade for any of these...I am also willing to sell these items too.

6. bvy

bvy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Are you still looking? I might do an XA2 for the Praktica...

7. L Gebhardt

L Gebhardt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I've got an XA2 I'd be willing to trade for an XA if you are still interested.

8. bvy

bvy Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    pryan9, I responded to your PM, but apaprently PM's aren't working for me since the message doesn't show up in my sent box. I do have some images available...

9. pryan9

pryan9 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Sorry my XA is long gone but I'm still looking for someone to sell me are trade me an XA2...

10. L Gebhardt

L Gebhardt Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I'll sell you one. $40 shipped to Albany work for you? Send me a PM if it does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.