WTB RZ67 PRO II kit

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by stevebarry, Jun 5, 2013.

1. stevebarry

stevebarry Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all, I am looking for a clean RZ67 Pro II kit - with 110/2.8, grip, WLF, and metered prism. Let me know

thanks

2. denniso

denniso Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have such a kit. AE prism finder, motor, 5 lenses - 110, 180 soft focus, 250, 65, and 50 ULD, 4 or more film holders - I would have inventory the kit, not all together. A bellows lens shade plus rubberized shades for all lenses. I bought the 50 new.
    The whole kit is 'like new' other than 1 film holder I bought separately that is a bit scruffy.
    I bought it from a woman Japanese wedding photographer who only took posed pictures, never used the camera off tripod about 4 years ago. It looked brand new then. It still looks that way. I have only shot a couple of rolls on it.
    I am cleaning my collections right now and things are scattered. I think I have more film holders.

Would you be interested in this extensive a kit? If so I will get it all together and send you a confirmed list - and take photos so you can judge for yourself.
    Best Dennis O'Leary dmoleary@mindspring.com
    I

3. stevebarry

stevebarry Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Dennis - I would probably be looking for something smaller. What would you be looking to get for it?

4. denniso

denniso Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I would include a Lowepro pack for the kit and some other equipment specific to this kit.
    I was hoping to get $2000
    Best Dennis

5. tnabbott

tnabbott Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Pm sent.