WTB: speed graphic and processing tank/reel

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by stompyq, Jan 21, 2012.

1. stompyq

stompyq Subscriber

Trying to get back in to 4x5 again and this time around i'd like to try a speed graphic. Looking for a 4x5 version with a functional focal plain shutter. Cosmetics are not a issue as long as the bellows are ok but the FP is essential. Not looking to spend a huge amount of money since i've been watching ebay and these seem cheap. Just thought i would try here first.

I'am also trying to develop my own film and would like to get some kind of daylight tank and reel. Combi-plan and yankee tanks are out so probably looking for a Jobo solution (the 3006 drums are too expensive for me). Hopefully there is a solution. Let me know what you have.

PS: I'am in NYC and in the off chance that anyone needs a new toshiba laptop we can work out a trade.

2. nsurit

nsurit Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  3. Chris Johnson

Chris Johnson Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    PM sent

4. stompyq

stompyq Subscriber

Chris had already sold his so STILL LOOKING!!!!! c mon people sell me your speed!!

5. Canon Eye

Canon Eye Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Sorry but mine is a Crown Graphic Special in near mint condition with perfect glass with many of the original attachments....split image finder, sports finder, ground glass back etc. If it were a Speed Graphic, I let you have it.

6. stompyq

stompyq Subscriber

Some interest on the camera but still no way to develop the film. Ebay prices for Jobo equipment is insane. Anyone selling a jobo daylight tank (25XX) + 4x5 reel??