WTB Speed Graphic Parts

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by EASmithV, Jan 24, 2013.

1. EASmithV

EASmithV Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I know some of you all like to strip your Speed Graphic's rangefinder and Tube Finders off... Well, I'm trying to do the opposite.

If anyone has the parts laying around and doesn't need them, i'd like to put them to good use (hopefully, I won't screw them up installing them)

Here are the parts I'd ideally like to get

Kalart Rangefinder including all parts and screws (the black steel kind) (but I think I have a few spares if you don't think you have everything)
    Optical Tube finder
    Graflex FocusScope (little tube that screws into the rangefinder to magnify viewing, but this is not something I absolutely need)

I'm hoping someone is willing to let these parts go for $35-$40 but let me know if you think i'm being too optimistic...

Also! If anyone who is reading this happens to also know where I can get replacement shutter curtains made for Anniversary Speed Graphics, it would be awesome.

Thanks!

2. EASmithV

EASmithV Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    bump

3. BrianShaw

BrianShaw Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I might be able to let go of a Focuscope, but that might be 35 - 40 itself. Let me know if that blows your budget.

4. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    here's parts of a totally buggled camera--I got ripped off by a "smart cookie" who lied to me and wouldn't give me my money back--see--he lied and got a away with it--that made him smarter than the sucker....anyways--that story ought to make the haters out there happy that I got ripped off...anways...the shutter is not ripped by it's dried up and cracking the coating--so if you peel it and paint it with acryilic paint it'll be good to go--never got around to that--the rangefinder is the "silver" metal kind before they were enameled black--I think the mirror/prism was gone on it--there's likely other parts gone too--it moved and all when it was mounted but that was a couple of years ago--saved it so I obviously thought it was salvagable--it has some kind of "scope" but there's no optics in it....

interested? make me an offer

Attached Files:

5. r-brian

r-brian Member

I've got a tube finder, at least that what I think it is and what you want. Let me see if I have a small box at home to ship it in and I'll get back to you. I figure shipping and a few bucks for gas to get to the PO.

6. EASmithV

EASmithV Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    new idea... let me see if i can find a 4x5 SLR so i don't have to worry about rangefinders

7. BrianShaw

BrianShaw Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    That would be cool. Bulky, but cool.

8. Jon Shiu

Jon Shiu Subscriber

Shooter:
    Plastic Cameras
    I have a few SLR's thinking of selling. Can get details later...

Jon

9. Douglas

Douglas Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a Kalart rangefinder on a 4x5 Crown graphic I would be willing to sell. Do you need the mechanical linkage between the rangefinder and the focusing rack? In either case, I would like $40 plus the mailing charge.
    I can ship with arrival of good check or postal money order.

Douglas