WTB: Stainless Steel trays

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Dan Henderson, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I am on the lookout for a stainless steel 11x14 tray. I would buy more than one if someone has them, and am interested in SS 8x10 trays as well.
    Thanks,
    Dan

2. jeroldharter

jeroldharter Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    You might contact Rosy Products. I bought one of their print washers (stainless steel tank) and it is excellent. And they are in Michigan.

3. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Jerold: thank you for this lead. This company is located less than 30 miles from where I live but I have never heard of them. I think I see a field trip in the near future! Their prices seem extraordinarily reasonable as well. It is too bad they aren't better known among us.
    Dan

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
  4. David Brown

David Brown Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
  5. jeroldharter

jeroldharter Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    I just bought an 11x14 washer from them. Excellent product. Then I decided to buy a 16x20 washer also but sadly he says that the demand has dropped so that he is not making them anymore. Hopefully people will ask him about it! Excellent to work with.

6. Dan Henderson

Dan Henderson Member

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Well, I plan to go visit them in the next week or so. I plan to reinforce whatever knowledge he has of the small but determined band of analog photographers, and encourage them to supply our small but underserved market. Then maybe I will write about my visit here and inform other apuggers of them.

7. bobwysiwyg

bobwysiwyg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Take some pics while there and post a few here. Let them know you are doing this and it will get them some free advertising to boot. :wink: