WTB: User Condition Leica M6 TTL with Lens for Street

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Fragomeni, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Fragomeni

Fragomeni Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi all,

I think I'm ready. I'm looking for an M6 TTL in user condition with a lens for street work (probably a 28 or 35 or something similar). I'd like user condition mainly because I'm still on somewhat of a budget and I figure I'd be more then willing to take an ugly Leica off of someone's hands where many Leica buyers only want the pristine ones. Body needs to be perfectly functional but the cosmetics really don't matter to me. Lens should be optically and functionally great, cosmetics again don't matter.

If interested, I have a Fuji GS645W that I can offer in trade toward it if thats something you'd be interested in having since that is the camera the Leica will be replacing. Love the camera but I'd prefer the ease of 35mm and if I'm gonna shoot 35mm then I'll only be happy with an M6.

Please PM me if you have something that you think would interest me. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  2. jordanstarr

jordanstarr Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    ...Try posting this on RFF...you might have more bite there for a trade on a large format rangefinder. FYI, the heavy used Leicas are actually quite popular as well as the pristine ones. It's the ones in the middle that are not desirable. It's a trend thing -don't ask me why. But a heavy used M6 will fetch just as much as a good condition M6.

3. Fragomeni

Fragomeni Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I posted it over on RFF in the wanted section of the classifieds. Hopefully someone's out there with something!