WTB: User Mamiya 7 + Lens

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by agphotography, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I've been trying to get back into medium format lately and just went through a poor experience buying a Rolleiflex (had to return it) (Note: Wasn't on the forum).

However, ultimately what I want is a Mamiya 7, typically they have been out of my price-range though. If you have one that you're willing to part with I would love to talk with you!

2. hyperfocal

hyperfocal Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi Abram,

I have a pristine outfit that includes: 7II, 50 w aux finder, 80, 150, all with hoods and caps + Mamiya polarizer that I've been contemplating selling only as a kit.

My other cameras include pano's, MF, LF, and alas ULF.

M. Legan
    Chicago, IL

3. agphotography

agphotography Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi There,

Tempting as it may be, I unfortunately don't have the funds to acquire a kit like that (though it does sound perfect!)

I will have to pass and continue to wait on getting an M7..

Thank you though.

4. jp80874

jp80874 Subscriber

Shooter:
    ULarge Format
    You might want to join www.rangefinderforum.com so you can respond when what you do want shows up in their classified section. Another place they come up often is the Large Format Forum. Again you have to sign up to communicate.
    http://www.largeformatphotography.info/forum/index.php
    I realize 6x7cm is not LF, but often a LF shooter is trying to raise cash to buy something he wants.

Both forums have user to multi piece packages such as posted above. You just have to wait for someone to decide to sell. In either case you are likely to be treated better than eBay, but of course there are no guarantees.

John Powers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.