WTB/WTT: 8x10 KMV lensboard(s), 105mm filters

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by DanielStone, Apr 16, 2010.

1. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    hey all,

after recently coming into the possession of a new lens/camera combo, I need a few things to round it out.

1. Kodak Master View lensboards(the 8x10 camera that is). I don't have much money(college student), but I have a 210mm Fujinon that I'd like to use on it that needs a lensboard. So, preferably a copal 1, copal 3 sized, but if you have an undrilled one, that'd be great too!

let me know.

2. 105mm filters(YELLOW, ORANGE, POLARIZER)

again, not much money, but willing to shell out, or trade to get something. Looking for the yellow one the most. Preferably a B+W or heliopan, but I'm not that picky.

thanks

-Dan

2. photobizzz

photobizzz Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    Sure you don't need a big ass tripod for this big ol camera? I have a Zone VI with Bogen 3039 head that is perfect for an 8X10 setup!

3. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    sorry, already got a big gitzo series 5.

probably TOO big for this great camera.

might trade it up to the carbon fiber version down the line though, just to save weight.

but going to like 12' fully extended, or down to 6" above the ground, to me, its worth its weight in gold :smile:.

-Dan

4. DanielStone

DanielStone Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    bump.

still in search of both 105mm filters(preferably a UV and a polarizer now, but Yellow/Orange and Red as well) and Kodak Master View 8x10 lensboards

thanks

-Dan