WTS Minolta X-370, X-700 like new, interest check 19-35mm Viv S1

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by st3ve, Jan 23, 2011.

1. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    For sale:

Minolta X-370. Includes 50mm f/2 lens. This unit is in like-new condition. All speeds work and are accurate. This camera still has the original plastic protective sheet stuck to the bottom plate! Lens focuses smoothly and aperture works well. Includes front lens cap and two-piece Mamiya (I swear, the camera fits perfectly) leather "never-ready" case in good shape.

Asking $125 shipped in US.

Minolta X-700. Includes 50mm f/1.4. The unit is rated as "Excellent", with perfect function and only minor brassing and a ~2mm nick on one corner of the *bottom* plate. Please see photos for condition - again, all speeds work and are accurate. Lens focuses *very* smoothly and aperture works well. Includes a nice Tamrac strap, front lens cap and two-piece generic(?) leather "never-ready" case in good shape.

Asking $100 shipped in US.

Interest check:

Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm two-touch zoom, MD mount, like new. Looking to get around $65 plus shipping.

Vivitar 85-205 f/3.8 zoom, MD mount. In very nice shape, not quite new, but no major cosmetic flaws. Probably as long as a Canon EF 70-200 lens, but much smaller in diameter. Includes Vivitar metal front cap, back cap, built-in slide-out hood and drawstring pouch. If I could get this out of here for $20 + shipping I'd be thrilled.

EDITED TO ADD: Meters work and both cameras will include new batteries. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  2. Mustafa Umut Sarac

Mustafa Umut Sarac Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    Minolta is my dream camera and they produce satellite lenses with the help of Leica. There is even Minolta produced and Leica branded CL camera at the market. Minolta lens development works with Leica for long years and their lenses are superb.

I highly recommend these cameras.

Umut

3. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the kind words - and a bump. Is there any interest in these cameras? I'm looking to sell quickly and have priced competitively with KEH to prove it. Both cameras include the instruction manual, lenses, and cases. I can include 5 rolls of in-date Legacy Pro (Neopan) or 10 rolls of out-of-date slide film with purchase of either camera.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011
  4. vintageslrs

vintageslrs Member

Shooter:
    35mm
    PM sent.

Bob & Sherri

5. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Bump - all gear still available

6. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    $100 shipped for a like-new chrome Minolta X-370 and your choice of 5 rolls in-date Legacy Pro (Neopan) or 10 rolls out-of-date Ektachrome.

7. davela

davela Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    pm sent regarding the 19-35mm zoom

8. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Very pleased to announce the Vivitar Series 1 19-35mm zoom, and the Minolta X-700 (black) have been sold.

9. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    bump - like new (chrome) X-370 still available.

10. st3ve

st3ve Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Last bump - $100 shipped for a like-new chrome Minolta X-370, instruction manual, lens, case, and batteries.

I'll close this tomorrow.