WTT B&J 11x14 back for same.....

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by johnielvis, Sep 20, 2012.

1. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    if you have a back for a B&J 11x14 camera I also have one, but the one I have has a bit of "extra" wood on it--like an extra thickness--this was done I guess because the original back didn't fit whatever the owner got it for, so he added an adapter--then a subsequent owner made it back to B&J specs???? I don't know...it's a mystery...why convert a b&j back to fit a b&j camera???--it fits my b&J back but it sticks out an extra 3/4 inch and I want as much wiggle room as possible for wide lens, so that actually counts for me...anywas--if you have a future project back that isn't attached to a camera, then the one I have would likely be better for a project since there's more wood to play with and attach things to---anyways--TRADE???

or I can trade your B+J back for a deardorff studio camera back...I also have a revolving back for deardorff studio camera if you want that ....and a 5x7 back for deardorff studio (11x14 studio)....

lemme know if you got a B&J back 11x14 doing nothing and we can talk...I got money...I also got stuff you may want..

2. Old-N-Feeble

Old-N-Feeble Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm not really looking for trades right now but I have a very nice one for sale. It's from a B&J copy camera but I think it's identical to the standard version. I broke the GG several years ago in my clumsiness though. What's it worth to you?

BTW, I also have 8x10, 5x7 and 4x5 reducing backs as well as a 5x7 sliding two-exposure back from the same camera. Other than the 11x14 they all have their GG intact. The 4x5 looks like a Toyo View conversion but it was very well done. These are all B&J gray except the 4x5 which is a very nice satin black.

3. johnielvis

johnielvis Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    E X C E L L E N T
    See--always ASK