WTT in Los Angeles: My glossy Ilford RC for your Pearl Ilfrod RC

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by 2F/2F, Mar 14, 2010.

1. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have a largely full box of 100 8x10 MGIII glossy, maybe 75 or 80 sheets left, that is old but works fine.

I also have about 25 or 30 sheets of 8x10 MGIV glossy from a 40 pack that is maybe a year old and works perfectly.

Both were given to me, and I have been using them to make contacts.....but after using a few dozen sheets, the gloss surface is getting to me. I thought I could deal with it for the small quantity that I have, but it is getting annoying.

If anyone has any amount of pearl to trade, please contact me.

I would trade all of this paper straight across for one 40 pack (25+15 free) of RC pearl.

8-1/2 by 11 or 11x14 are even better for me, but 8x10 will do fine.

2. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    BUMP

Anyone want some Ilford glossy RC for a good deal? If you are in L.A., so much the better. I need to purge useless and large shit from my fridge. Buy cheap, trade, whatever. I can always use quality film more than I can use paper, so maybe you can offer to trade some rolls of 35mm or 220/120 for this paper.

3. pdjr1991

pdjr1991 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    You should try out Arista's Pearl. It's super cheap and Freestyle says comparable to Ilfords. they'll even send you a print of each for comparing.

4. 2F/2F

2F/2F Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Hi,

I am interested in unloading the glossy in exchange, and the Arista Pearl is still not very cheap compared to the Ilford RC, which is identical. If I am going to buy new RC paper, it will be Adox MCP 312, which is better and cheaper.

I would sell the Ilford glossy RC for U.S. dollars...say $15 per item? It'll just sit here and go bad if I do not get rid of it. If no interest here, I will go to the school where I work and sell it there.