WTT Leica gear and Nikon F gear for B&J 8x10 Field camera with removeable tail board.

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by bkarasek, Mar 1, 2012.

1. bkarasek

bkarasek Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hello,

I'm looking for a B&J 8x10 Field camera with the removable tailboard extension. To trade, I have Leica M gear, lenses, and 2x Nikon F cameras, and assorted Non-Ai F mt lenses, various viewfinders, other Nikon misc, , and various othet camera gear odds and ends.

Getting more and more into LF and not using most of my 35mm gear.

Regards, Bogdan K

2. jbphoto

jbphoto Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I've got the B&J camera you are describing. What leica m gear do you wish to trade?

3. bkarasek

bkarasek Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying but I had health complications. That said, I have a 1) Leica M3 body, SS; 2) Leica variable viewfinder 3.5, 5, 8.5, 9, 13.5 cm in leather Leitz case; 3) accessory Leica MR meter; LTM Nikkor-P.C (coated) 1:2 f=8.5cm, original lens cap and reversible lens hood, generic screw mount rear cap, and generic lens case; 4) LTM Nikkor-P.C (coated) 1:2.5 f=10.5 cm with Nikon cap, reversible lens hood, and generic rear screw mount cap, and generic lens case; 5) LTM Nikkor-Q.C (coated) 1:3.5 f=13.5 cm, original lens cap and reversible lens hood, and generic screwmount rear cap , and generic lens case; included is a Nikkor 13.5 cm accessory viewfinder in its leather case; 6) generic 35-135 LTM to M adapter flange with generic rear bayonet cap; 7) generic 28-90 LTM to M adapter flange with generic rear bayonet cap. That's it.

What does the B&J 8x10 include?

4. infundibulum

infundibulum Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have one 8x10 Fidelity Elite double sided film holder in good condition, fully functional to trade for two Fidelity Elite 5x7 double sided film holders in fully functioning good condition.

5. dodphotography

dodphotography Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format

what kind of shape is the M3 in... pictures would really help!