XP2 in 120?

Discussion in 'Product Availability' started by winger, Jun 13, 2006.

1. winger

winger Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Is XP2 still in production in 120mm? I still have a few rolls, but was told today that my usual shop couldn't get it anymore. I tend to not believe that sort of statement.

2. catem

catem Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Very wise - it would definitely be news to me. (And I just bought a load from 7days shop in the U.K.).

3. Lachlan Young

Lachlan Young Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    According to the ILFORD PRODUCT AVAILABILITY LIST it is available world wide - I suggest you take the Ilford listing down to the shop and tell them to take a look at it! :wink:

Lachlan

4. winger

winger Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I couldn't get the pdf to load (probably my computer's fault), but I had been sure I'd seen it there. I'll print the list from work and take it next time. It might depend on whether they choose to order it, too. If it hasn't sold well in the past, they might not want to buy much and end up with it. What they had has an exp. date of July '06. If it's made, I can still get it somewhere. :smile:

5. Donald Qualls

Donald Qualls Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    If they still carry any Ilford product, they should at least be willing to order it in on a prepaid basis (no risk to them of product expiring on the shelf). Many times there'll be a minimum order for that, probably on the order of a brick (20 rolls). It keeps well in the freezer, and should have 2 years or more expiration when you get it...

6. Simon R Galley

Simon R Galley Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

XP2 Super 120 is most certainly manufactured, in stock and selling well

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :