your canon for my nikon

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Trade' started by peri24, Aug 26, 2010.

1. peri24

peri24 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Here it goes, i want to switch my nikon equipment for canon eos stuff, i could also be interested in a nice point&shoot.
    my stuff isn't in mint condition, but it's fully functional and hasn't any flaws apart from cosmetics, i'm looking also for stuff that works i dont care about cosmetics.
    my things:
    nikon FE
    nikon F-801
    nikon 301
    nikon AF 50mm 1.8 (made in china)
    nikon serie E 50mm 1.8
    nikon serie E 28mm 2.8
    nikon serie E 35mm 2.5
    nikon serie E 70-210 4
    nikon 105mm 2.5 (the good one!, Ai´d)
    nikon sb-20 (this one it's not working properly sometimes so i'll just give it away)

i'm looking for a canon eos body, wideangle nonzoom lens and a canon eos flash, or a nice point&shoot in the range of nikon 35ti, contax Ts, etc...

I'm located between Sweden and Finland, but i have no problem to send stuff wherever.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
  2. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I just ordered a Tamron 18-270mm Di-II LD VC for my Digital Rebel and will be looking to sell my EOS glass, I have two Canon non-IS lenses. 18-55 kit and the 75-300 zoom. Everything works. Some dust in the lenses doesn't affect image quality.

There's a small nick in the coating of the 75-300 on the filter side and it does not affect image quality at all.

Trade you both for that Nikkor 105 2.5?

I'd take the 50, 35 and the 28 but I have them already :laugh:

3. peri24

peri24 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    thanks for the offer but it's way off of what i'm looking for...
    In the next few days i'll try to upload some pictures of everything and post them to the sell section aswell.

4. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Oh well that's cool, I can however get access to a Canon Flash and an EOS 35mm body from the local pawn shop, what EOS body are you looking for? Lots of pawn shops here in the States carry stuff like that.

5. peri24

peri24 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    okey, if i can choose then i would like to part all my nikon stuff for just a canon eos body (not a rebel) i was thinking something serie 3/5 or an old serie 1, 28mm 1.8 lens, flash? anything that works with ttl would be enough.
    A contax t2 will fit the bill also, well an a konica hexar af would be nice too.

6. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'll poke around this week and let you know what I find.

7. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Found an EOS 3 locally, want it?

8. peri24

peri24 Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    yes i'm interessed in that model, can you tell me more? what do you wanna in change?

9. j-dogg

j-dogg Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    it's a body only, EOS 3. If it's still available I'll snatch it throw some batteries in it and see if it works on my kit lenses. There's also a flash I think in one of the pawnshops here I'll have to check.

Trade for the 105 2.5.

EDIT: It's gone, I'll keep looking.

10. bliorg

bliorg Member

Shooter:
    Large Format
    I've got an A2 I'd be interested in parting with...

11. daveandiputra

daveandiputra Member

Shooter:
    35mm RF
    i got an EOS 3 body, if you're interested, what sort of lens you'll want to trade it with?
    fyi : i'd prefer the series E primes

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
  12. Removed Account2

Removed Account2 Inactive

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Peri, these things are so cheap now, kepp your Nikon stuff and just buy whatever you need from Ebay as far as EOS stuff goes, they are durn cheap, and the best tip is to look for them in the UK, transport from the USA is so expensive its nearly impossible to trade with the americans!

Over the last year I have picked up lots of stuff, and until I discovered how expensive transport was from the USA, this was an expensive hobby!
    Dunno what the americans have done wrong, privatization maybe, but whenever anyone from there suggest Fedex, DHL or something I say forget it, bacause I HAVE TO PAY VERY HAVY EXTRA TOLL on this side of the atlantic!

The americans has effectively locked themselves out from the world market IMHO.