zeiss folders for sale

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by spoolman, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoolman

spoolman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    I'm clearing out cameras that I have more than 2 of. Image and description attached.

#2 is a Zeiss Ikon Ikonta 523/16 with a 75mm Novar Anastigmat in a Synchro-Compur shutter with the focus scale missing. No cold shoe for flash. Bellows is light tight with no pinholes. $20.00

#3 is a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 517/16 with a 75mm Novar Anastigmat in a Prontor shutter. Rear lens element is missing. Possible conversion to pinhole camera. Has cold shoe for flash. Bellows is light tight with no pinholes. $12.00

#4 is a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 517/16 with a transplanted K. Yamasaki Bio Congo 75mm in a Proud shutter. I found out after I bought these cameras that this lens/shutter came off of a Proud Chrome Six camera. Bellows is light tight with no pinholes and no cold flash shoe. $10.00

I have decided to keep camera #1 . If I receive multiple person interested in these cameras, the earliest time stamp will get first consideration and so on. I think this is the fair way of handling such an occurrence.

Thanks for looking,

Doug:smile:

Attached Files:

2. spoolman

spoolman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Med. Format Pan
    All items are SOLD pending payment.

Doug:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.