Zeiss Ikon Box Tengor in Case - 120 Film

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by jon koss, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    The pictures pretty much tell it all. This is a nifty little Box Tengor in the original fitted case. All functions are perfect. Lens is crystal clear - the photos do not do it any justice at all. There is some paint wear but the general impression is one of tidiness rather than tattiness. The third photo captures the cosmetic condition best. These cameras were never excelled - to own one is to love one. Plus, it makes a honking 6x9 neg on 120 film. Does anyone know the approximate value of one of these beasties? If so, sing out and we will apply a generous APUG discount to arrive at the final selling price. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. Norfox

Norfox Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I would say the value of an Ikon is only what someone would pay for it. I would pay $350 for that beauty.

3. mcgrattan

mcgrattan Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I used to have a slightly older model of Box Tengor. I can't remember how much I paid for it, but it was very little. I gave it away to someone who does historical re-enactment. I did take a few shots with it, though, and was impressed. Considering how basic it was the end result was pretty decent.

4. tony lockerbie

tony lockerbie Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Yes, they are a good box camera. I bought one for $60.00AUD, they seem to vary from around $50.00 to $100.00 here, depending on condition.

5. jon koss

jon koss Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Sold - thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.