Negative Autochrome Film Screen in Afghan Camera with Negative Color Paper
I found a idea and want to ask your opinions.
- First of all lets solve making autochrome screen making problem without investing tens of thousands to patent blue dye.
- I am thinking to buy a very fine quality autochrome 3''X4'' plate , than remove its bw emulsion and contact copy the autochrome RRGGBB screen on to 4x5 negative color film.
- Than c41 develop the negative color film and secure the negative at somewhere.
- Next step is to build a Afghan Camera working with color negative paper..
- Lets take out our autochrome screen copied negative film and put it in front of afghan camera's lens.
Two big question ,
What would be the final image of negative paper. Would it be a positive ?
Mustafa Umut Sarac