PDA

View Full Version : Small Print Exchange - Round 2

Pages : 1 2 [3]

ccross
06-26-2012, 11:33 PM
Terry, I am very happy to hear you like the print. My apologies for being so late with it. I don't have a good excuse, just really late.

Enduring my wifes' chastisement for being too picky, I agonized over half a dozen interpretations of the image (i.e. crop, contrast, split comtrast, paper type, developer, toner, etc.) but ultimately I am very happy with the split contrast and subtle warm tone in the final picture.

Again I'm glad you like it.

Thanks,
Craig

rst
06-27-2012, 06:29 AM
I found a little gem in the mail today.

Thanks Delphine for your print(s) I like them and I also like the presentation very much.

@All

I do not know how things look at your side, but it seems that the majority of prints have been sent, so it is probably a good time to go on and start round #3, I will use July for sign-in and August and September for printing and sending. Sounds good?

Cheers
Ruediger

Loren Sattler
06-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Delphine, your print arrived today. Thank you. It is group of four small prints of art posters taken in Berlin mounted together on a custom made backing, very nice and original. The prints are high contrast and resemble pencil drawings. I may be traveling through Berlin in September, will have to check out the Cafe Zappa!

delphine
06-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Thank you Rudieger and Loren for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the print.

@ Loren. I hope that you enjoy Berlin as much as I did.

paul_c5x4
06-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Collected Craig's (ccross) print from the Post Office this afternoon. A very nicely mounted print of a woodland waterfall - A subject that I too would have spent quite a bit of time experimenting with a range of toners & papers. Worth the wait methinks.

P.S. Did mine ever make it to Canada ?

ccross
07-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Paul, I just flipped balc through all the posts, my apologies I thought I had posted when yours arrived. They did arrive safe and sound, I especially like the Vauxhall Speed Bird image. I mounted it similar to the one I sent you. It looks pretty sharp.

Thanks,
Craig

anikin
07-10-2012, 01:41 AM
I just came back from a long trip to Taiwan and in the mail I've got a very beautiful mounted set of four tiny prints from Delphine. I just love it. It's very-very unusual and the four prints look just great together.
You've put a lot of thought and work into these prints. And you've gotten a fantastic result. I love it!

Thank you very much Delphine!

delphine
07-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Thank you Eugene (Anikin), your comment is very heart warming and encouraging.