PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Easterly Texas

Gustavo_Castilla
01-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi all my girl and I are moving to Easterly Texas from Santa FE would love to meet and get to know photographers in the are !
feel free to send emails to castilg@yahoo.com

Rick A
01-12-2012, 07:03 AM
To me, that sounds like a step backwards. Most folks I know are wishing to move to Santa Fe(no t me). I grew up in Los Alamos, and SF was a great small town with tons of charm. Last time through left me disgusted and disappointed. I guess I can understand the move.

Valerie
01-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Welcome to Texas! There are many of us in the Houston area.... and eastward.

Gustavo_Castilla
01-13-2012, 03:45 PM
we are looking to stay with family at Easterly until we get settle and get jobs!
As to Santa Fe , it is a great place if you are independently well off I have not been avail to find steady work and cant handle the starving artist thing any more. It is a lovely place the light is gorgeous and people are nice but one has to put food in ones mouth, I am not knocking Santa Fe at all i just need a job and roof over our heads

nsurit
06-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Easterly, Texas has more opportunity than Santa Fe? You will find the photography community alive and well in Houston, Austin, and other major ciities. The economy is good in Texas, however I'm thinking you may want to look outside of Easterly.

Old-N-Feeble
06-13-2012, 08:28 PM
Welcome to "the real world". Aren't you glad you swallowed the red pill?