PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Lab closed, need prints

VoidoidRamone
11-16-2004, 08:09 PM
I just heard the unforunate news that the Pro-Lab, on Mississippi about a mile west of Santa Fe, is closing up for good. This has been pretty much the only place I took color film to. And right now I have some negs that need to be printed, but since Pro-Lab is now closing... they can't print them. So I was wondering where other Denver-area locals take their color film to be printed/developed. They are 6x7 colour negatives, and I need to print up to 11x14. And the last requirement is that I need the prints, at the very latest, by the middle of December (14th). Thanks for the help. -Grant

photomc
11-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Not from the Denver area, but seems like I used to use company called 'the slideprinter' out of Denver..did really good work, but have not used them in a few years. Might do a search .. There are others that should have a better response than mine.

Greg Rust
11-18-2004, 04:23 PM
I have been taking color film to Reed Photo. They are at 833 Santa Fe on the east side of the street. Ph # 303 825 1700.

I couldn't make it to the get together last Sunday but I would like the Denver area people to start meeting and form a group to share ideas and to share the enjoyment we get out of film.

Greg

VoidoidRamone
11-18-2004, 04:35 PM
I have been taking color film to Reed Photo. They are at 833 Santa Fe on the east side of the street. Ph # 303 825 1700.

I couldn't make it to the get together last Sunday but I would like the Denver area people to start meeting and form a group to share ideas and to share the enjoyment we get out of film.

Greg

Yep, when I picked up my negs yesterday they (Pro-Lab) were refering everyone to Reed. Except they said go to the one on Federal instead of Santa Fe, since Santa Fe doesn't do prints. Am I wrong about this? I'd like to save the little bit of drive time, and not go up to Federal if possible.

And I also agree with you about the Denver area people getting together and whatnot.

Thanks for your help. -Grant

harveyje
11-18-2004, 05:00 PM
Accent Photo in Colorado Springs can make the prints, but they do not process C41

Greg Rust
11-18-2004, 05:34 PM
Grant,

I should have typed 888 Federal on the east side.

Greg

Rich Long
11-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Qube on Sante Fe (near 12th) has been doing excellent work for me.

Qube's website (http://www.qubevisual.com/)