PDA

View Full Version : Oh the humanity! It is gone gone gone!!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

lxdude
04-22-2013, 12:28 PM
How much more of this BULLoney are we to endure. Really.

So you got a beef, huh?

A friend's dad sure had a beef after he traded in his Toro-nado on a Matador!

lxdude
04-22-2013, 12:33 PM
How much more of this BULLoney are we to endure. Really.

Seems like you're the cattle-ist!

lxdude
04-22-2013, 12:35 PM
... but I assure you... I have no intentions to prostate myself in public!

I bullieve that. Digital exams are not allowed on APUG.

Or did you mean prostitute yourself in public?

lxdude
04-22-2013, 12:38 PM
Perhaps... but it is important to continually COWTOW to the leadership - real or apparent.

Just don't get too cudly.

BrianShaw
04-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Or did you mean prostitute yourself in public?

Whore you talking to? I'd pay to know!

Photo Engineer
04-22-2013, 01:40 PM
Not to be pedantic, but didn't you mean, "Butt his comments keep rear ending us!"?

Yes, I did. That was a typo on my part. No bull, I thank you.

Some of these guys should be roasted over a slow fire made of dried cow patties! I don't think that anyone would have a beef with that sentiment. It would then convert this thread into one about long pig.

PE

BrianShaw
04-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Some of these guys should be roasted over a slow fire made of dried cow patties! I don't think that anyone would have a beef with that sentiment. It would then convert this thread into one about long pig.

Wouldn't do much good... they'd continue to hog the discussion.

BrianShaw
04-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Pardon me, I'll be out for a while. It's lunchtime and the cafeteria is serving chop sooie.

KenS
04-22-2013, 03:43 PM

PE

That might just be a well deserved punishment

Ken

Sirius Glass
04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
The first idea the NASA had for the NASA Bicentennial Event was not the Viking Lander on Mars.

NASA wanted to hark back to the early days of space exploration when mice, rats, dogs, monkeys and chimpanzees were orbited and returned. The Russians did orbit a dog, but failed to bother to return it.

To that end NASA wanted to orbit three cows around the Earth.

Why you ask?

You will be glad you did.

You see by orbiting three cows around the Earth, would result in the first herd shot round the World.

Photo Engineer
04-22-2013, 05:14 PM
NASA had a big steak in that project of course, but they ended up with the mice instead. The radiation was too much and we ended up with three blind mice.

PE

lxdude
04-22-2013, 05:48 PM
NASA had a big steak in that project of course, but they ended up with the mice instead. The radiation was too much and we ended up with three blind mice.

PE

Too bad. They could have put BBQ sauce on the cows and had a feast after re-entry.

Sirius Glass
04-22-2013, 05:49 PM

PE

I can see where they did not foresee that.

lxdude
04-22-2013, 06:04 PM
It isn't very punny any more. I think he is trying to cow us.

PE

Cowabunga, dude!

Photo Engineer
04-22-2013, 06:26 PM
I think you are all porking fun at me.

PE

ME Super
04-22-2013, 10:46 PM
No we have no beef with you. We just want to make sure the puns are bacon so they won't appeel off so easily. :devil:

Photo Engineer
04-22-2013, 10:53 PM
The a peel of these posts is declining. Lots of Pork barrel politics going on here. As I said, you all need to be roasted over a slow fire. Maybe Buffalo Chips. Very fragrant. Dry rub or wet rub?

PE

lxdude
04-22-2013, 11:58 PM
Whore you talking to? I'd pay to know!

The one known as Pinky. Who scratched his inch and could never forget it. The one who charged by the inch and nearly starved. Who said he'd go to great lengths, but that was way beyond him. Whose customers would get upset because he was short with them. Who tried to hang out in strip clubs, but physically couldn't.

You know, that guy.

lxdude
04-23-2013, 12:00 AM
Dry rub or wet rub?

PE

Pinky's the one to ask about that. I hear he doesn't charge too much.

lxdude
04-23-2013, 12:02 AM
I think you are all porking fun at me.

PE

Just hammin' it up a little.